Jan 08, 2019
EllisDon Achieves Platinum Recognition in Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects
EllisDon has received Platinum recognition in ReNew Canada's recent Top 100 Canada's Biggest Infrastructure Projects. The Platinum badge is given to the company involved in 10 to 19 projects on the list.
Some of the key projects on the list that EllisDon is working on include:
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- Keeyask Hydroelectric Project
- Parliamentary Precinct Rehabilitation Project
- 81 Bay Street
- Kitchener Corridor GO Expansion
- Barrie Corridor GO Expansion
- York VIVA Bus Rapid Transit
- West Park Healthcare Centre
- New Toronto Courthouse
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Royal Inland Hospital Patient Care Tower
EllisDon is proud to contribute to Canada's future by building the infrastructure today to make a better tomorrow.