Jan 30, 2018
EllisDon Achieves Platinum Status on ReNew Canada’s Top 100 project report
ReNew Canada Magazine recently released its 2018 list of Canada’s Top 100 Biggest Infrastructure Projects. Having received recognition for the company’s involvement on 11 of the projects listed, this year EllisDon proudly achieved Platinum status.
Projects listed on this year’s report include:
- Darlington Nuclear Refurbishment
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- Keeyask Hydroelectric Project
- Spadina Subway Extension
- Confederation Line
- 45-141 Bay Street
- Edmonton Valley Line – Stage 1
- York Viva Bus Rapid Transit (vivaNext)
- Barrie Corridor GO RER
- Union Station Revitalization Project
- Joseph Brant Redevelopment and Expansion Project
ReNew Canada releases its annual list of Canada’s top 100 public sector infrastructure projects based on dollar value. The projects listed on the 2018 report totalled over $199 billion across several sectors including transit, healthcare, and energy. Three of EllisDon’s 11 projects were in the ‘Top 10’.