Civil (Ground Engineering)
EllisDon’s Civil Ground Engineering team provides innovative and practical solutions to complex construction and engineering challenges on a vast amount of projects across all sectors.
Bringing over 30 years of heavy construction industry and engineering experience, our in-house team draws on our extensive expertise to provide support and oversight on every aspect of a project including design, estimating, cost analysis, value engineering, contractual scope and construction of ground engineering systems. From conceptual design to commissioning our team of professionals can be engaged at any stage to advise on and develop custom solutions to the unique requirements and challenges of any project.
We take a collaborative approach, working alongside project teams, consultants, sub trades, and stakeholders, to analyze projects and ensure that any proposed systems or solutions meet constructibility, schedule and cost requirements.
Ground Engineering systems include
- Bathtub Structures
- Top-Down Construction
- Marine Applications
- Tunnels, Shafts and Cofferdams
- Deep Foundations
- Shallow Foundations
- Ground Improvement
- Slope Stabilization
- Underground Services & Utilities
- Geothermal Systems
- Frost protection
- Environmental and Soil/Water Contamination
We provide support on the following:
- System applications and method statements
- Construction staging and sequencing
- Heavy construction equipment applications
- Project proposals, design and structural analysis
- Value engineering
- Cost analysis and claim review
- Bid analysis, evaluation, tender strategy and sub-trade review
- Sub-Trade evaluation
- Schedule optimization
- Contractual scopes
- Construction solutions and problem solving
The EllisDon Edge
- Getting you the most from your project. Our deep knowledge in construction and engineering combined with our practical approach results in savings on cost and schedule.
- A collaborative approach for seamless results. We work alongside all project stakeholders to provide better efficiency and certainty for our clients.
- We are always improving and evolving. We are constantly investigating innovations in methodologies, equipment, and materials worldwide and drawing on lessons learned to deliver the best results.
Get In Touch
Civil (Ground Engineering) Services is part of EllisDon’s Construction Sciences group.
Filling the gap between consulting engineering and construction, EllisDon’s in-house Construction Sciences department, one of few in the industry, ensures that the most innovative civil techniques and products are available to our clients. Through active involvement in the whole project delivery process, and with research and development at its core, this group ensures that construction innovations in methods, equipment, and materials anywhere in the world are investigated and implemented on our projects.
Vice President, Civil (Ground Engineering)