Civil (Ground Engineering)
EllisDon’s Civil Ground Engineering team provides innovative and practical solutions to complex construction and engineering challenges on a vast amount of projects across all sectors.
Bringing over 30 years of heavy construction industry and engineering experience, our in-house team draws on our extensive expertise to provide support and oversight on every aspect of a project including design, estimating, cost analysis, value engineering, contractual scope and construction of ground engineering systems. From conceptual design to commissioning our team of professionals can be engaged at any stage to advise on and develop custom solutions to the unique requirements and challenges of any project.
We take a collaborative approach, working alongside project teams, consultants, sub trades, and stakeholders, to analyze projects and ensure that any proposed systems or solutions meet constructibility, schedule and cost requirements.
Ground Engineering systems include
- Bathtub Structures
- Top-Down Construction
- Marine Applications
- Tunnels, Shafts and Cofferdams
- Deep Foundations
- Shallow Foundations
- Ground Improvement
- Slope Stabilization
- Underground Services & Utilities
- Geothermal Systems
- Frost protection
- Environmental and Soil/Water Contamination
We provide support on the following:
- System applications and method statements
- Construction staging and sequencing
- Heavy construction equipment applications
- Project proposals, design and structural analysis
- Value engineering
- Cost analysis and claim review
- Bid analysis, evaluation, tender strategy and sub-trade review
- Sub-Trade evaluation
- Schedule optimization
- Contractual scopes
- Construction solutions and problem solving
The EllisDon Edge
- Getting you the most from your project. Our deep knowledge in construction and engineering combined with our practical approach results in savings on cost and schedule.
- A collaborative approach for seamless results. We work alongside all project stakeholders to provide better efficiency and certainty for our clients.
- We are always improving and evolving. We are constantly investigating innovations in methodologies, equipment, and materials worldwide and drawing on lessons learned to deliver the best results.