COVID-19 Update - March 23, 2020
We continue to look to our health authorities and governments for guidance on best practices, but we also have expanded our measures in order to provide the safest possible working environment. Below you will see the enhanced measures we are taking at our site and office levels: - Implementation of health screening questions at all sites and locations.
- Where possible, employees are being asked to work from home.
- Prohibition of all travel outside of Canada for all employees.
- Increase number of washing stations at site level.
- Enhanced cleaning at both jobsites and offices.
- Encourage social distancing.
- Encourage good hygiene such as thorough handwashing.
- Restricting visitors to offices and jobsites.
- Staggered breaks to limit the number of people gathered at one time.
- Limiting number of people in hoists and elevators
- Cancellation of all large meetings.
- Mandate self-isolation for anyone who has travelled outside of Canada, has COVID-19 symptoms, or who has come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Symptomatic employees will be asked to consult a health professional or local health authority and seek medical advice before returning to work.