EllisDon Unveils Groundbreaking EKO Framework that Revolutionizes Sustainability Through Digital Innovation
Mississauga, ON, December 06, 2023 - EllisDon proudly announces the launch of its revolutionary digital framework, EKO. This cutting-edge solution seamlessly integrates technology and sustainability to enhance energy efficiency and diminish carbon emissions, marking a significant milestone in the industry.
The result of years of EllisDon’s learned experience, EKO leverages intelligent infrastructure data through advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Unlike traditional systems such as SCADA, EKO provides a holistic analysis of system performance for a diverse range of systems and assets, offering unparalleled accessibility and analytics from design to operation.
"EKO exemplifies EllisDon’s commitment to innovation and sustainability. The advancements in building technology and analytics that are enabled through EKO will be essential in driving our industry toward a Net Zero future" said Jody Becker, Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President, Infrastructure Services and Technology, EllisDon.
Key Features of EKO:
- Harnesses data from intelligent infrastructure to enhance energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions
- Empowers users for effective planning, tracking, and reporting on decarbonization
- Offers full accessibility for project network data analysis, optimizing energy levels and comfort
- Triggers alerts for anomalies or equipment not meeting specific KPIs
- Unmatched level of analytics for industry-leading insights
EllisDon collaborates with world-class partners such as Cisco to pioneer innovative solutions for technologically advanced and sustainable infrastructure. EKO stands as a testament to this commitment, reinforcing EllisDon's position as a leader in delivering sustainability through digital innovation.
By embracing EKO, EllisDon continues to drive innovation and set new benchmarks for sustainability in the construction and building services industry.