What Would You Do If A Colleague Was Being Harassed?
EllisDon, in partnership with the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) and Hollaback, is offering a virtual Bystander Intervention in the Workplace training on what to do when workplace harassment happens.
The training will equip you with tools to be an effective bystander amid workplace disrespect or harassment by using proven the 5Ds of bystander intervention methods: distract, delegate, document, delay, and direct. Nighty-eight percent of employees who complete this fantastic training session are committed to intervening if they witness disrespect or harassment in the workplace.
This webinar is open to all EllisDon employees and anyone who wishes to partake and learn valuable skills and tips. Register for the Bystander Intervention In the Workplace webinar on February 2, 2022, at 11:00 AM (EST): https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_eXtc_NVDQJq6zSdTTzWJtw
This session has been customized for the Construction industry with the help of:
- Kenny Leon, Canadian Construction Association
- Robin Borne, Canadian Construction Association
- Don Roberton, Upper Canada Speciality Hardware
- Dave Powell, Upper Canada Specialty Hardware
- Stephen Callander, Afro Canadian Contractors Association
- Lisa Stevens, British Columbia Construction Association
- Si Holloway, EllisDon
- Jennifer Khan, EllisDon
Together, let’s take a stand against harassment in our workplaces.