Cold Lake Health Care Facility achieves LEED Silver
EllisDon is proud to announce the Cold Lake Health Care Facility has achieved LEED Silver certification.
The facility, constructed by the EllisDon Edmonton team in 2018, provides care delivery, pharmacy, physiotherapy, dental and mental health services to the people who serve our country. Cold Lake Health Care Facility includes a number of sustainable and energy-saving performance features such as:
- A 33.76% reduction in water usage
- Reduced Input Power with exterior lighting compliance
- High albedo materials coverings a minimum of 75% of the roof area
- Recycled content usage rate of 21.29%
- Construction waste management was 71.20%
Congratulations to the Department of National Defence, Defence Construction Canada and the EllisDon Edmonton team on achieving this accomplishment.